Monday, August 26, 2013

Buddy's blog

I have been violated, humiliated and traumatized.  

me
While I was on vacation, I was attacked by Chinese ticks and fleas.  
     She who is called "mother" (whatever), was supposed to put the FrontLine Flea Protection drops on me before I went away to summer camp. I guess she was just too busy to taking care of her precious little peoples, and she forgot that I would be out on the grass, playing, etc. for almost a month.   I was bitten by bugs and turns out I'm allergic to Chinese bug bites!  This blows.  So I had to go to the vet, and y'know how I hate that.  I had shots and they took my temperature in the "you know where"-ugh!  They also had to give me a reverse mohawk and all my painful sores were on display...for shame! Bad Mommy!  Then they gave me a bath with special soap and put medicine on my back.  I was so upset during the whole thing.  I was thinking where is Katie?  Where is Emily?  I bet they are worried sick about me...crying their eyes out...... my poor sisters...

red, hot and ouch
 get me outta here
Whoa,..no way...they are next door at the pet shop!  Whatreyoudoing!!  You guys are playing with puppies and... I'm over here fighting for my life. ... I'm barely breathing.... I'm being abused and poked and shaved and abused and...



   And there's a KITTEN TOO...  oh no they didn't.... girls... stop petting it!  Don't you know cats are evil and sneaky and... too late.  grrr




 So ok, it's been a few weeks.  My back feels better, it doesn't itch any more.  The sores and scabs are all gone, and the hair is growing back.  But I don't have my proud coat any more.  It's drafty back there.      MomLucy feels bad (as she should), and she lets me lay on the bed with her now.  Guilt has it's privileges.

better but..
 I feel sorta nekkid

the patient is recovering


No comments:

Post a Comment