Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Buddy's blog

s'up?
So I've been on vacation - went to see my fellow top dogs at the Buddy Dog Boarding.  Yea, we hung out.  We played, we sniffed, we peed.   Good times.
There's a guy named Tony who sorta hangs out with us.  He's awright.  He gave me my bath while I was there.  I smelled and looked good.
Life is not so easy while a dog's in China, and I need some "me" time.  There's alotta pressure on me to keep the family happy.  I'm always havin' to be cute, and be available for pets, and waggin' my tail is wearing me out.
Besides, I keep hearing about how China is not so "animal-friendly".  Sick birds - dead pigs - it's crazy.

BFDs
I did have to go Midieval on a frog the other day.  I couldn't help myself.  He was there, trying to get away.  Before I knew it, I was rolling on him.  Squirming my doggy back, squishing him.  It felt so wrong, but yet…so right.  I don't know what happened.  It's like the Wolf in me took over.  Maybe I'm overreacting.  Woof.

I did hear Mommy say that someone new was moving in next door, and I think she said something about a dog…  Hmm.  I'll have to investigate that rumor.

the frog
imma gonna getchu
must you?

No comments:

Post a Comment